Zest Education are currently seeking a full-time Teaching Assistant to work at a Secondary School located in the Kings Heath area. As a Teaching Assistant, your primary responsibility will be to assist with the learning and behaviour of students within the school. This will involve working closely with students on a one-to-one basis to provide support and guidance.
– Assisting students in managing their behaviour and promoting positive attitudes
– Developing strategies to support students who may require additional assistance
– Collaborating with teachers and other staff members to create a nurturing learning environment
– Providing one-to-one support for students who require extra help with their academic work
– Assisting with classroom activities, such as setting up materials and resources
– Previous experience working with Secondary School students is preferred
– A genuine passion for working with young people and helping them succeed
– Strong communication and interpersonal skills
– Ability to work effectively in a team
– Flexible and adaptable approach to work
If you have a background in education and are looking for a rewarding role within a supportive school environment, apply today.
If you are interested in this position or want to find out more, email Lucy at email@example.com or ‘apply for job’ at the top of the page to submit your details.
Zest Education are an REC audited agency and are dedicated to safeguarding children. All candidates must hold an enhanced DBS (or allow us to process one for you) and be registered to the DBS Update Service, be able to provide references to cover the last two years and successfully pass all other necessary safeguarding checks prior to clearance for work.
Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications. The minimum experience, training, or qualifications required for this position are recent school-based experience (within the last 5 years within a school that teaches the British Curriculum) and/or care-based experience within the last 5 years.
The role advertised is for temporary supply work.
We receive new jobs and positions on a daily basis so keep up to date with us on our social media pages too: