Are you an experienced teaching assistant looking to join an agency you can trust? If so, Listen up!
We’re recruiting for an enthusiastic, bright, and hard-working individual to work on a long-term basis at an Ofsted rated ‘outstanding’ primary school in Ward End who are looking for an experienced teaching assistant to work in early years on a full-time basis. The role is to start January 2024 and will continue until the end of the academic year.
About the school:
- Rated ‘outstanding’ by Ofsted.
- Has a strong community feel.
- Has a strong ethos throughout the school.
- Team of hardworking staff who provide an equal opportunity for all children at the school.
- Provide an excellent curriculum enabling pupils to reach their full potential.
About the role:
- Monitors and is responsive to pupils’ learning and behaviour at all times by adjusting supervised activities.
- Help prepare the classroom at the beginning and end of the day.
- Provide assistance to children with additional needs.
About the candidate:
- Must have good communication skills with the ability to communicate clearly with teaches and pupils.
- Be compassion towards children
- Must have the ability to adapt to whatever the situation requires.
- Have a basic knowledge of the curriculum.
The pay for this role will start from £75 a day dependent on references and experience.
If you are interested in this position or want to find out more, get in touch with Faye – firstname.lastname@example.org or ‘apply for job’ at the top of the page to submit your details.
Zest Education are an REC audited agency and are dedicated to safeguarding children. All candidates must hold an enhanced DBS (or allow us to process one for you) and be registered to the DBS Update Service, be able to provide references to cover the last two years and successfully pass all other necessary safeguarding checks prior to clearance for work.
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are: Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) and recent school-based experience (teaching within a school teaching the British Curriculum).
The role advertised is for temporary supply work.
We receive new jobs and positions on a daily basis so keep up to date with us on our social media pages too:
Zest Education – small consultancy friendliness with big agency experience.