Zest Education are seeking an experienced Teacher of English to join a secondary school in the Solihull area. The successful candidate will be responsible for delivering high-quality English lessons to students across KS3 and KS4. Planning and marking will be a significant part of this role. This is a full-time role due to commence in April 2024 and will run until the end of the academic year.
– Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) in English or a related subject
– Strong knowledge and understanding of the English curriculum
– Excellent communication and presentation skills
– Ability to engage and inspire students in the subject
– Strong behaviour management skills
– Commitment to maintaining high standards of teaching and learning
– Plan and deliver engaging and challenging English lessons
– Assess and provide feedback on students’ work
– Monitor student progress and provide additional support as needed
– Collaborate with colleagues to develop and implement effective teaching strategies
– Maintain a positive and inclusive classroom environment
– Communicate with parents/guardians regarding students’ progress and any concerns
A high-achieving school with high standards and a focus on academic excellence. The school is dedicated to providing a supportive environment for both staff and students.
If you are interested in this position or want to find out more, email Lucy at firstname.lastname@example.org or ‘apply for job’ at the top of the page to submit your details.
Zest Education are an REC audited agency and are dedicated to safeguarding children. All candidates must hold an enhanced DBS (or allow us to process one for you) and be registered to the DBS Update Service, be able to provide references to cover the last two years and successfully pass all other necessary safeguarding checks prior to clearance for work.
Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications. The minimum experience, training, or qualifications required for this position are recent school-based experience (within the last 5 years within a school that teaches the British Curriculum) and/or care-based experience within the last 5 years.
The role advertised is for temporary supply work.
We receive new jobs and positions on a daily basis so keep up to date with us on our social media pages too:
Zest Education – small consultancy friendliness with big agency experience.