We are currently seeking passionate Teaching Assistants for a special educational needs (SEND) school located in Dudley. There are both full and part time positions available.
The positions are due to begin ASAP and will continue on a long term basis for the full academic year.
This is a Good rated school which provides innovative education and a supportive environment for students aged 3-19 with complex needs, severe learning difficulties, including autism, and pupils with profound and multiple learning difficulties.
As a teaching assistant you will be supporting students on a 1:1 basis and in small groups to help improve engagement in learning, remove barriers to learning, improve attainment and promote their self-confidence and well-being, whilst creating and maintaining a purposeful, orderly and supporting environment.
- To be considered for this role you must have experience supporting children or adults with SEND
- You will be working in a supportive work environment in a modern, well-equipped building
- Knowledge and experience of behaviour management
- Ability to build good working relationships with children, teachers, parents and carers
- Ability to promote positive behaviour in a nurturing environment
- Support from an enthusiastic and dedicated team of Therapy staff and Teachers who will work alongside you in the classroom.
If you are interested in this position or want to find out more, email Steph at firstname.lastname@example.org or ‘apply for job’ at the top of the page to submit your details.
Zest Education are an REC audited agency and are dedicated to safeguarding children. All candidates must hold an enhanced DBS (or allow us to process one for you) and be registered to the DBS Update Service, be able to provide references to cover the last two years and successfully pass all other necessary safeguarding checks prior to clearance for work.
Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications. The minimum experience, training, or qualifications required for this position are recent school-based experience (within the last 5 years within a school that teaches the British Curriculum) and/or care-based experience within the last 5 years.
The role advertised is for temporary supply work.
We receive new jobs and positions on a daily basis so keep up to date with us on our social media pages too:
Zest Education – small consultancy friendliness with big agency experience.