Are you a qualified teacher looking for a new experience in a wonderful school?
Zest Education is excited to be working with a brilliant school located in Telford, who is currently seeking a dedicated and passionate Year 2 Teacher to join their dynamic team. This full-time position is available to start as soon as possible and will provide an incredible opportunity for the successful candidate to make a positive impact on young learners’ lives.
At our partner school, they believe in delivering a first-class education to all pupils, ensuring they have access to essential life skills. The school’s philosophy centres around creating a caring and inclusive environment, where the happiness and well-being of both children and staff are at the forefront. As a Year 2 Teacher, you will play a vital role in laying the foundations for these essential skills that students can carry with them throughout their lives.
– Plan and deliver engaging and interactive lessons tailored to meet the needs of Year 2 students.
– Create a positive and nurturing learning environment that supports the holistic development of children.
– Assess student progress and provide constructive feedback to enable their continued growth.
– Collaborate with colleagues and parents to ensure effective communication and student support.
– Implement creative teaching strategies to promote a love for learning and inspire students’ curiosity.
– Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent certification.
– Experience teaching in a primary school setting, preferably in Year 2.
– Strong knowledge of the national curriculum and assessment procedures.
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to engage with students, staff, and parents.
– Passion for education and a commitment to fostering a love for learning in young children.
If you are an enthusiastic and dedicated Year 2 Teacher looking to make a significant impact in a supportive and inclusive school environment, we would love to hear from you. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a team of passionate educators who are committed to providing an exceptional education for all students.
Both experienced and Early career teachers are advised to apply for this position.
If you are interested in this position or want to find out more, email Ellie at Elliemorley@zesteducation.co.uk or ‘apply for job’ at the top of the page to submit your details.
Zest Education are an REC audited agency and are dedicated to safeguarding children. All candidates must hold an enhanced DBS (or allow us to process one for you) and be registered to the DBS Update Service, be able to provide references to cover the last two years and successfully pass all other necessary safeguarding checks prior to clearance for work.
Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications. The minimum experience, training, or qualifications required for this position are recent school-based experience (within the last 5 years within a school that teaches the British Curriculum) and/or care-based experience within the last 5 years.
The role advertised is for temporary supply work.
We receive new jobs and positions on a daily basis so keep up to date with us on our social media pages too:
Zest Education – small consultancy friendliness with big agency experience.