Are you passionate about primary education and making a positive impact on young learners? Zest Education is currently seeking a dedicated Year 3 teacher to join a vibrant primary school located in the Chelmsley Wood area. This exciting opportunity is part-time, allowing you to maintain a healthy work-life balance.
As a Year 3 teacher, you will play a crucial role in shaping the educational journey of your students. Working closely with a supportive team, you will have the freedom to choose which four days of the week you would like to work, starting from March 2024. This flexibility allows you to tailor your schedule to suit your personal needs.
The primary school, known for its two-form entry, fosters a nurturing environment that is centred around the needs of the local community. With a carefully designed curriculum, you will have the opportunity to engage and inspire your students while ensuring their progress and development.
To excel in this role, you should possess a strong understanding of the Year 3 curriculum, along with a creative approach to teaching. Your ability to create a stimulating and inclusive classroom environment will be essential in motivating and supporting your students’ individual learning journeys.
– Delivering engaging lessons that cater to the diverse needs of Year 3 students
– Providing timely and constructive feedback to support students’ progress
– Collaborating with colleagues to create a cohesive and enriching learning experience
– Building positive relationships with students, parents, and the wider school community
– Qualified teacher status (QTS)
– Proven experience working with primary-aged children, preferably in Year 3
– Sound knowledge of the national curriculum and an understanding of effective teaching strategies
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
– A genuine passion for education and the desire to make a difference
The pay for this role will range from £140 to £212 a day depending on experience.
If you are interested in this position or want to find out more, email Faye at Faye@zesteducation.co.uk or ‘apply for job’ at the top of the page to submit your details.
Zest Education are an REC audited agency and are dedicated to safeguarding children. All candidates must hold an enhanced DBS (or allow us to process one for you) and be registered to the DBS Update Service, be able to provide references to cover the last two years and successfully pass all other necessary safeguarding checks prior to clearance for work.
Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications. The minimum experience, training, or qualifications required for this position are recent school-based experience (within the last 5 years within a school that teaches the British Curriculum) and/or care-based experience within the last 5 years.
The role advertised is for temporary supply work.
We receive new jobs and positions on a daily basis so keep up to date with us on our social media pages too:
Zest Education – small consultancy friendliness with big agency experience.