Zest Education are currently seeking a dedicated Physics Teacher to join a secondary school in the Harborne area. This is a full-time position where the successful candidate will be responsible for planning and delivering engaging physics lessons to students across KS3 to KS5. The role is due to commence in April 2024 and will run until the end of the academic year.
– Create and deliver stimulating and well-structured physics lessons to students
– Ensure that lessons meet the needs of all students, including those with different abilities and learning styles
– Use a variety of teaching methods and resources to enhance students’ understanding of physics concepts
– Assess and monitor students’ progress through regular assessments
– Provide constructive feedback to students to support their growth and development
– Participate in department meetings and collaborative planning sessions
– Mark students’ work and provide timely and effective feedback
– Promote a positive and respectful classroom environment
– Supervise practical lessons to ensure the safety and well-being of students
– Maintain accurate records of students’ attendance and progress
– Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent
– A degree in Physics or a related science subject
– Strong knowledge and understanding of the Physics curriculum
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
– Strong behaviour management skills
– Ability to engage and motivate students
– Organised and efficient in planning and marking
– Ability to work effectively as part of a team
The school values the importance of a safe and supportive environment for learning, and expect teachers to deliver high-quality education to students. They pride themselves on their strong behaviour management system and believe that this contributes to a positive and inclusive atmosphere in the school.
If you are interested in this position or want to find out more, email Lucy at firstname.lastname@example.org or ‘apply for job’ at the top of the page to submit your details.
Zest Education are an REC audited agency and are dedicated to safeguarding children. All candidates must hold an enhanced DBS (or allow us to process one for you) and be registered to the DBS Update Service, be able to provide references to cover the last two years and successfully pass all other necessary safeguarding checks prior to clearance for work.
Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications. The minimum experience, training, or qualifications required for this position are recent school-based experience (within the last 5 years within a school that teaches the British Curriculum) and/or care-based experience within the last 5 years.
The role advertised is for temporary supply work.
We receive new jobs and positions on a daily basis so keep up to date with us on our social media pages too:
Zest Education – small consultancy friendliness with big agency experience.